Domin are looking for a professional and forward thinking electronics engineer to join a growing electronics team
Apply here : Domin Job Application
Domin develop and bring to market highly disruptive digital power products and systems. Combining, optimising and integrating diverse and challenging disciplines such as fluid mechanics, structural engineering, high speed electric machinery, advanced electronics and control, advanced manufacturing including Additive Manufacturing and Internet of Things connectivity, we are developing customer solutions with application across a range of sectors, including industrial, energy, automotive and aerospace.
We believe in operating a highly vertically integrated business with a flat open structure, where engineering capability and speed to market are placed at the forefront. We have a team of highly skilled design and development engineers in the UK, operating out of our product development facility in Cheddar. We have a skilled team of R&D and production engineers in our Production facility in Mielec, Poland, where we develop cutting edge production-ready manufacturing technologies such as motor winding and additive manufacturing, and ramp our products to volume manufacture.
We are on a journey to make a positive impact on the world, placing stakeholder value at the core of all that we do, and we are looking for exceptional people to join us on this mission.
We are looking for a driven and self-motivated electronics engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will be a key part of a growing electronics and software team within the company and will report to the electronics lead.
They will work across a range of projects and products including, but not limited to, pumps, valves, active suspension systems, compact integrated hydraulic power packs and advanced test rigs. The candidate will be given both specific and long-term goals within the project or projects they are working on.
Candidates will be remunerated with a competitive salary and will be given the flexibility of having every other Friday as a day off, promoting a positive work life balance.
- Degree level education in Electronics Engineering or closely related subject
- Electronic circuit design and test
- Mixed signal PCB design and test
- Embedded software development in C and C++
- Programming in other languages including Python
- Good written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Motivated and professional personality
- 2 or more years industry experience
- Experience with brushless DC motor controller design
- Knowledge of control theory
- Experience with PCB design in Altium Designer and/or KiCAD
- Experience with Microchip and ARM Cortex-M microcontroller architectures
- Experience with CAN, Ethernet and other serial communication protocols
- Experience with design for EMC and testing for EMC
- Good understanding of a variety of microcontroller peripheral types and their use in embedded systems
- Good understanding of electronics manufacturing processes
- PCB assembly and rework using hand solder tools
- Experience working with version control systems
- Broad understanding of related engineering subjects
- Design, prototype and test electronic circuits and assemblies for existing and new products
- Develop, test and maintain firmware for existing and new products
- Design, assemble and deliver production test processes and equipment to validate production build of electronic assemblies
- Assist in the development, test and maintenance of software products which provide production and development testing of Domin’s products
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary and international team to deliver world leading products
- Assist your peer’s development towards best working practice for electronic, firmware and software design
- Assembly and rework of small volume prototypes and products
- Working with subcontractors and suppliers to build a supply chain appropriate for prototyping and volume production of electronic assemblies
- Take part in peer review processes to ensure the quality of the departments work is maintained
Apply here : Domin Job Application